Sunday 10 April 2011

Accessories I (would) LOVE In my Hair

hey,
i haven't done a hair post in a while so thought i would show you some of my favourite accessories i like to put in my hair, or would love to have.

LET'S START THE MAGIC......

BOWS
                        The Lady Gaga hair bow, = LISM             I'm not a big fan of Juicy but this bow is wow!

FLOWERS


















is that a mannequin?flower is huge!                                           I love the shape nd colour of this flower

HEADBANDS
                                                            





          The bow headscarf here is so unique and fun ------>








Hippie Bands, this one is soo cute                                                




That's it for now! Have a nice holiday, ttyl 

PLEASE FOLLOW AND COMMENT. makes my day :)

X


tomoz you will see a collective haul hopefully (books, lush and L.a Colours), maybe a product rave....

LUSM

No comments:

Post a Comment