Hi my friendly friends,
in a good mood for many reasons.
and i feel like for a while i shut you out, so i decided to do another bit to know bout me, i know ur probs hating me cause i've not done a fave for a while, but my face routine will be going up soon, well after i write it.
well about a new friendship before i get started, recently again i reached 34 followers :) by a lovely girl called Sophie. She is very lovely, and very like me. and we now practically have a growing friendship uponeth. We are both englanders and have a lot in common, and i feel like when she writes her posts she gets what shes like across, so thought i might do a lil' bit more of a A bit to Know About Me part 2222, my lucky number.
- My name is Perdita - per-dee-tah, perdi, perdz, perday, dragon (ok only if ur gullable)
- Bday is on February 5th, 1998.
- I go to an all girls private school in central london.
- im currently 13, and a girl.
- my lucky number is 2
- i find discriminating and favouritizing colours is wrong! But i do love pink, purple and white, and grey and black and rainbow and zebra and all that baby ones.
- I believe in unicorns - but only in australia. ha
- My favourite clothing stores are Jack Wills, Abercrombi & Fitch, Hollister, Topshop, Asos and Mac/Selfridges/Westfield
- I have two sisters, both older. Tatiana & Etienne
- Tati is 17, eti is 14
- Tati works at Abercrombi
- I live in an all girls house with 2 dogs, a cat, a fish and an eel.
- My parents have just finalised their divorce, and now my dad is living in South Africa- has been for a year.
- i have a chihuahua called Frosti, my life, and a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel called Cookie, my love.
- my blog is my main priority.
- i <3 sims, even though i need a new one for mac.
- Ibiza is my 2nd home, south of france 3rd
- I <3 candles
- i get annual 2-day-pre-birthday cleaning, i get this thing where i HAVE to sort out my room always 2 days b4 my bday, just by chance. like its just like my ocd.
- I LOVE LUSH
- dresses are my life
- spring is my fave season
- IM TERRIBLE AT SPORT, exept cheerleading - well i can do jumps, stunts and dance but NOT TUMBLING OR FLYING but our school doesnt have a squad :/ and netball but i cant shoot, but play GA
- too competitive and violent
- my computer keeps me going, im on it from when i get in from school, till upto 3am.
- i spend more then i get.
im gonna turn this into a tag, and i tag:
and of course all of you xxx