Saturday 8 January 2011

Favourite Music of 2010

Hello old chaps, well some of you might be a younglin like me but oh well.....
today i'm doing a post bout my fave music of 2010, i love catchy, pop-y, rock-y, rap, new, standing out, top of the charts etc......contemplating if i want to post the youtube video or the single artwork :/ oooo just gonna link the single cover, most of them are qquite famous...hahahahaaaa
so lets get started, in no order:


Teenage Dream - Katy Perry

Firework - Katy Perry

Take It Off - Ke$ha

Better Than Revenge - Taylor Swift

California Gurls - Katy Perry ft Snoop Dog

You've Got The Love - Florence and The Machines

Turn It Up - Pixie Lott

Love The Way You Lie - Eminem feat, Rihanna


Not Afraid - Eminem


The E.N.D - The Black Eyed Peas (album cause i love nearly all the songs)
The Dirty Bit
Boom Boom Pow
Meet me Halfway
Rock Your Body
I gotta Feeling 

Whip My Hair - Willow Smith

Romans Revenge - Niki Minaj ft Eminem

F**k You - Cee Lo Green

Airplanes pt 2 - B.O.B, Haley Williams, Eminem

Empire State of Mind - Jay Z ft Alicia Keys

Billionaire - Travie   Mccoy ft Bruno Mars

Telephone - Lady Gaga ft Beyonce

Your Love is My Druge ' Ke$ha

Gettin Over You - David Guetta, Chris Willis ft Fergie

Tik Tok - Ke$ha

 Naturally - Selena Gomez

CHER LLOYD - Turn My Swag On (original artwork by Soulja Boy)

 Just The Way You Are - Bruno Mars


whats your favourite music of 2010?? tell me below in the comments section xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment