Wednesday 24 November 2010

Mac A Tartan Tale and Superdrug (Xmas prezzies for under £50, PART ONE)

Hey everyone,
christmas is here, shopping is now, money is spent lol hahaha.

my lovely little sweeties who follow me (i usually follow back), which has now REACHED 22 in under 2 weeks, going from 18 - 22...yay... i decided to do a part one of my christmas shopping ideas.....i know most of my fams prezzies already but since this is a MAKEUP BLOG which ive not makeuply blogged recently i decided to do Part One.. MAKEUP, specializing in Mac, A Tartan Tale, and Superdrug (mainly Sleek)

Part One of Xmas Ideas 4 PREZZIES - Makeup

Part One section i.:
Mac A Tartan Tale (names Left-right)

Hark The Heraldry Face Kit - Oh So Fair, Dame, Plum Foolery

6 Reelers & Rockers Eye Shadows - (Top Row) White Rabbit, Melt my Heart, Carbon (Bottom Row) Family Treasures, Gaelic Gold, Crown & Sceptre

6 Dashing Lassie Eye Shadows - (Top Row) A Dashing Lassie, Once Upon A Time, Magical Mist (Bottom Row) Bronze, Buckwheat, Showstopper
6 Beauties Play It Cool Eyeshadows - (Top row) Silverwear, Hold my Gaze, To The Ball (Bottom Row) Altered State, Magic Moor, Heather Belles


5 Sassy Pink Lassies Lipglasses

Electro Lush, Sassy Lassy (LOVE THIS ONE), Fab Fun, The Wee Coquette, Frozen Dream


Section ii:
Sleek/ Superdrug

I-Divine Good Girl Palette (great for blushes)


i <3>

I-Divine Bad Girl Palette




Enjoy xxxxx part 2 coming soon and thanx for my 2 new followers, ive gone from 18-22 Wow...i love u all xxxxx thanx Julie and more for subbing...please comment and subscribe im sure to do it back xx

2 comments:

  1. I have Hark the heraldry and I loveeee it! The Sleek palettes look so great! I wish we had them here! haha (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oui, i wish i had them and tres jelous u got t=hark the hearldry urgh now i want....if u ever feel extra nice PLEASE get me one, we can do a trade...

    ReplyDelete