Thursday, 20 September 2012

Photos That Never Made it To The Blog (Part I: Me)

Hey Raindrops,


I saw a tag recently that was 'Photos That Never Made it To The Blog' and i decided to do it in a series, so this post i'm doing the ones of me that never made it to the blog! 












Well that's it, just a small post.

I take so many photos and only like 5% are put up, so i thought i should show you a bit more of myself so i decided to do the tag..

What do you think?

(DISCLAIMER: i was requested to do this post, i wouldn't post them otherwise, so no comments hating or insulting, will be removed)
ttyl




14 comments:

  1. Awww, these pics are very cute and fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you from My Beauty Blog Bunch weekend hop!

    xoxo
    Janelle
    GlamorousMama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yaaay thankyou i follow you too xxxxx

      Delete
  3. Your hair is so nice! mine is about the same length as yours and I can never keep it free from tangles haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jen,
      Aww thank you! Long hair 4life, i don't think i would suit short hair! OMG i have the exact problem, my hair is permanently tangled! ahaha
      <3 xx

      Delete
  4. your hair is so beautiful!!! Stopping by from the blog hop. I'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashley, i'm about to follow you!
      Thank you soo much! My hairs naturally dead straight but i curl it sometimes :)
      Thanks for following and commenting <3
      x

      Delete
  5. So Incredibly true.. today I took some photos.. about 30 for one lipstick.. only uploaded 2 of them! SIGH - my laptop is full of them. Anyway, I've become your latest follower :)

    P0LARMILK.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy Rebecca,
      I know its awful i think i took like 50 pictures for my next post (a jewellery haul) and only using under 10 photos :(....Thanks for following and commenting
      <3
      xx

      Delete
  6. Hi! Really love your blog:) I've followed, please can you follow me back? would be much appreciated x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following, of course i'll follow back! xxx

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. i think this is one of the sweetest comments i've ever received on my blog, thank you! xxxxx

      Delete