Monday 2 May 2011

Haulage: Brunswick Centre ft. G

Hey Daisies,
Last night i went to my lovely friends house, G. Ok her name is actually not G but it is Grace. And she is lovely, i was joking hahaha.....Today we went to the Brunswick Centre, in Bloomsbury since it is near her house - we usually go there when i am at hers, Camden or Selfridges when at mine. Well... G realized she didn't get me a Birthday present so she decided, NOT BY FORCE, to let me pick what wanted from the Centre worth £20....i didn't complain yet i did NOT make her, i would never lie to you girls......and guys. Knowing me, lets go to SUPERDRUG!!! i didn't buy to much cause i wanted to go to New Look as well and admire jewelry and a sexy shoes. - perfect for me....

In Superdrug i bought: 
- 2 VO5 Products, remember i wanted to buy the new VO5 Give me collection: Give me Texture Tousled Style Sptay but i couldn't find it. So when i saw it i obvs put it in my basket. I also wanted to get the GOT2B Ooomph powder but not there so i got the VO5 version which is called the Give Me Texture: Instant Oomph Powder, i think that came up to £7.05
Pictures taken from my Canon Ixus 105:

- i then went to Collection 2000, probably my favourite drugstore brand, and saw they had a new mascara. I already own the Big False Fake Lashes Mascara which i love - but soo dramatic. Since i love the packaging when i saw there was a new mascara: Skyscraper Length and Definition Mascara £3.99 i think, and the brush is amazing, i'll put a picture of the stuff below. I love the sleek white packaging, unique for their usual dark packagings, but the brush is just so cool, the Big Fake Lash is good for volume and thickness, this will be amazing at lengthening. Only if they combined them......

- At collection 2000, since i love me some Pen Liners i was going to rebuy my usual Punk Your Eyes Pen Liner since i feel like its gonna either dry out soon or break but it was out and i noticed C2000 had a pen liner in....The Exttreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner.£2.99 - CHEAPER THEN MY USUAL. when i bought it i opened it, the tip is much more smaller and more controlled and MUCH BLACKER....as you can see the swatches are below, i love my squiggly one it reminds me of the Stila or BarryM website :) - my inspiration for it....It is way easier to create a thin line, so i think this will become my day to day one and the Punk Your Eyes my smoky one.........THIS IS NOT WATERPROOF, that is what the smudged picture of, you can't rub it with ur finger and it smudges but with water BAM smudge so good for non-rain summers..wooop....

 

after this i had a few ££££ left like 5 or something but  i didnt want to waste all of it, so when G was in New Look buying the most amazing £19.99 Tribal sequin roped detailed flipflop/sandals......i was ogling the earings and the rings......i saw 3 pairs of earings mais/but 2 of those were the same but in blue and pink and one ring....i ended up not buying the ring or the blue or pink earings and ring and bought these £2.99 earings, these lovely Love earings but with the most gorgeous detail instead of O it was a cream rose, it also came in red yet less cute....




So thats what i bought,

Tomorrow is swimming. woop. see you tomorrow hopefully...
XX comment and follow

X love you all X

No comments:

Post a Comment