Sunday 6 March 2011

Sephora By OPI

I've done my OPI wish list, on fare to do a Sephora by OPI wish list.:

212 - Sephora 

Diva In Training

BYO Boy

Casting Call

Set The Mood

Flurry Up

Go With The Flow-er

Handpicked For Me

Hell To The No

How Cute is That?

Im With Brad

Its Bouquet With Me

Just A Little Dangerous

Looks Like Rain Deer

Mermaid To Order

Midnight Mambo

Miss Bossy Pants

Sample Sale

Set The Mood

Slushied

The Way Tutu his Heart

Traffic Stopper Copper

Who Let The Dorks Out?

Whos Spinning Tonight



Wow, i just think all these colours are so unique. Especially Midnight Mambo, have u ever seen a Cyan with THAT TYPE OF CRYSTALISED GLitter. amazing.  *claps*. Its Bouquet With Me is also amazing, reminds me of a purple version of Katy Perry by OPI's Teenage Dream?
THEY ARE ALL AMAZING!
I want them
$9.50 a bottle i think, sadly im in uk!!!

xxx c u soon, and btw im guest blogging on rayisgoodforyou.blogspot.com - doing an H&M Wish List...I also have my skin routine/my top skin products coming up, hope you enjoy!!!
I LOVE YOU ALL XX
ur comments and follows make my day, so keep it up u fantastic amazing people

1 comment:

  1. Wow I want all of 'em! I'm a new follower! Ciao from Italy! :)

    ReplyDelete