Friday 21 January 2011

Book Wishlist and Weekly Summery

Hello my 31 followers and everyone else reading-who-should-follow-aka-please-please-please-follow,
today i'm doing a new type of post a long with a weekly summery, this new post is a book wishlist, 
hope u enjoy, the idea was inspired by meganheartsmakeup vlog where she featured books.....


3,2,1 ACTION, book wishlist starting:
Our Little Secret - Allayne Wester
The Truth Behind The Death at Columbine - Books Brown and Rob Merritt

Never Look Away - Linwood Barkley

(Amazon pic)
They're Watching - Gregg Hurwitz
Thirteen Reasons Why - Jay Asher

The books i read can be quite disturbing, i prefer mystery, curious, murder, twisten books, i know kinda weird but it is my taste. Currently i'm reading The Enemy (authur forgotten), Bang Bang You're Dead by someone beginning with N and Wanted by Sara Sheppard (the last in the pretty little liars series). I love reading, surprisingly, and i have a vast collection of books and sagas. I prefer to stay away from gor and blood books for no reason but i prefer mystery and murder type things - The Enemy-type-book is quite new to me, i do like comedys though, Angus Thongs and Full-frontal snogging interested me a bit and tickled my taste buds whilst reading. I either buy books from Amazon, prezzies from fam, or take my sisters ones, very rarely do i pay full price but once in a while Waterstones is a treat :).



WEEKLY SUMMMERY....

  • Monday my art teacher has decided not to teach us so he has got this random girl to teach us bout butterflys :/
  • Got of my one week Latin Progress before
  • Sold my first batch of Cookies.Inc
  • On monday i also went out after school with jeanette, i did do a haul.
  • I've had a good week, grades improved, nice friends, annoying friends - or enemies nd had a blast with loads of people
  • I have a batmizfah tomoz night and probs will have photos up, i'm wearing an asos dress with taylor swift-inspired-hair-and-makeup
can yall tell me what books you are reading or want and dya like my weekly summeries?

xxxx lusm 

REMEMBER ALL OF THOSE CHECKING OUT MY  BLOG, IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME IF YOU FOLLOW, it means so much if you comment. please do it, just click it and make a girls dream come true :)
English test on monday

No comments:

Post a Comment