I've had a break for a bit but now i'm back, and wow what a month I have missed. I hope you had a great Christmas and New Year, I wish you all the best for 2014! The year's speeding up and I cannot wait for summer this year, my school break is around 3 months long after my exams and I have so much planned, from volunteering in Costa Rica and work experience in London to Barcelona, Ayia Napa and hopefully a few more places. I love summer clothes, probably more than the next person, and this morning whilst scrolling through Missguided's new collection I could not stop adding pieces to my basket. They have so many adorable Spring/Summer colours I couldn't help myself! All the pieces i'm showing are either blue or pink but they're all so cute, I hope you love them as much as I do.
1) Nothing is cuter than a cropped box top in a pastel colour but add some mesh and then it is flawless. I find most designers using mesh end up putting the mesh in revealing places but I think Missguided has made this dress even more sophisticated by adding it. Wear it with white scallop shorts and you have yourself the perfect outfit.
2) This piece even features the love-heart. This is the first piece I saw and this dress made me know the whole collection will be utterly fab, and it is. I love baby blue and use it on a shift dress with a halterneck collar and you get an utterly obsessed Perdi.
3) I couldn't work out which colour I preferred, hence why both the baby pink and blue are in this wish-list - but it also comes in black. I love how it's long sleeved and cropped, I haven't seen this style in many summer pieces but I think it'd be perfect for the English summer. I love the collar and the back, it's so cute with a key-whole cut out.
4) I've been looking for a baby blue skirt for a while now, since I went to New York (in October) and regretted not buying a baby blue Brandy Melville one but this is even prettier. I like how it's a vibrant baby blue and how the pleats and zip make it a structured a-line fit.
5) I originally didn't choose this piece, but I loved the skirt (no.6) that was styled with it and thought it is an adorable outfit. I never bought into the mohair/eyelash jumper A/W 2013 trend but I knew I wanted a cropped cream one and that's exactly what it is.
6) I love this skirt. I think it's totally Cher from Clueless with the a-line fit and baby pink plaid and even though the colours might completely wash me out, I still love it.
7) As soon as I saw this I knew I needed it. The collar paired with the baby pink is so girly and fun and in a fitted shift dress form what could be better? I need this in my life asap! I think between this dress and the baby blue dress, no.2, you'd have a perfect summer dress wardrobe.
What's your favourite piece I featured and what trends are you most excited for in 2014? Comment down below!
Dislaimer: This post is not sponsored. All views are 100% honest. All pictures sourced from missguided.co.uk.