Sunday 12 December 2010

Hair Routine

Hi,
I'm back in london so that means I'M BACK AT BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGING.....woop so today i'm gonna do a post i dont think i've ever done:
My haiiir routttttttine! Ok it isnt that long but i hope it sure is interesting....if it's not tell me what u want to see and ill doo it.....

i'm not a hair junkie even though i wish i am.....I have dark blonde long straight hair. I like it but it never is my ideal hair, i always dream of having curls, daily thinking from sharp intense spiral curls to soft beach S shaped curles mmmmmmm

Ok ill start with shampoo etc...
My favourite shampoo & conditioner would be L'oreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss Shampoo & Conditioner, i am yet to try the deep conditioner but i think i'm gonna get it soon, it looks brill. These may be AMAZING hair products but they are quite pricey. I love their pink bottles and they say on the back: Cashmere feel the first time i used this it felt SO SOFT!!!!! if anyone sees this and thinks hmmmm i want to buy Perdi/Me a prezzie for xmas or for fun i might get her the L'oreal Elvive Nutri-Gloss Deep Conditioner which comes in a cute tub!

my cutrrent shampoo and and conditioner are by Pantene, the Smooth & Sleek range, i am yet to try out the Aqua-Light range, i deffs want the Nourishing Mist which also looks sooo bril!!!!!!! This one really smooths out any frizz, which i dont realy like but when i roll my hair (read on to find out more) it helps with extra smoothness to the curls so u dont get rough frizzy ones :/....It also makes ur hair really soft! I usually only use a small bit of this and then another shampoo but just read on to find out...btw its the one in the green, i also like the Goldish one, especially if u use heated products...

weirdly i find this isnt another, tut tut tut, it is but i love my hair being EXTRA nourishedd and i think my hair is getting darker which i dislike, i miss my light blonde locks, but my hair is on a seven year cycle, every 7 years things happen to it over the period of time. It runs in my families genes, my eldest sister shedds some, not all, hair and i go darker/lighter and i do NOT die it...I like my hair lighter though :/,,,to try and help my fixation on lighter hair, once i've put in my Smooth & Sleek Shampoo, lather it bout then wash off,  i then do the matching conditioner...Once this is done i put on the Pantene Blonde Expressions Shampoo....This lifts, volumises and slightly highlights the hair, aiming for colour treated hair (lol, too bad)...
I also love the deep conditioner, which confuses me. It says use it after each wash (shampoo etc...) but then how is it a deep conditioner...if someone knows please help me with that. but its good and it REALLY SOFTENS THE HAIR this whole blonde expression line does! which is nice...

Once i've washed my hair etc...i've started blow drying my hair, my only heated product i use....i use any hair dryer, im not that picky on this type of thing and just blow dry it. But if i want to put FOAM rollers in my hair i get my rollers ready then brush through each section im bout to roll individually and also blow dry that once section. Then i put my rollers in. once i've done a side of my head i blow over that again to make sure its dry and volumized. then i do the same on the other side.....

My brush, de-tangler (Which i love, its cheap and it softens, add shines, detangles, heat protects and smells great) and rollers are below:
In order, Denman Boar Bristle Brush (slightly pricey but worth it if u have long thick hair), Aussi Lusious Long  Conditioner, Superdrug Foam Rollers...




I couldnt find my rollers but they are pink and ocme in packs of 6 form superdrug, i bought 3 packets last year and have around 2 and a half still.....I use foam ones cause metal ones TANGLE IN UR HAIR and they are comfy and cheap.....I use about 9, 4 on my right side, 4-5 on my left and usually one in the very back. I try to vary which way i roll them, away or facing my head usually i do each side in 4 parts, upper layer, one facing in one out and then underneath do the opposite way round, then repeat on the other side.....Take them out as l8ter as poss and hairspray them, i love curls and they last usually 8 hours if ur lucky :)



XXX might be lack of posts due to finals xxxx LUSM bloggers and PLEASE follow, no point leaving a comment saying i love ur blog, if u do love my blgo FOLLOW please and recomend what u wanna see more of on here xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment