Monday 2 August 2010

Weekly: I want, I love, I obsess


I WANT: These shoes /\.......there amazing, i love the diomands on top of the nude!!!

I NEED: More money, so next time my fam go to bicester village, i can go to the cco and buy stuff! MAC discontinued (like Et tu bouquet? and 100 Strokes) eyeshadows from £7-£8!!!!!

I OBSESS - Over love-makeups cheep prizes (link below) and MeganHeartsMakeup (on youtube) hair tutorials or just copying her hair style!!!
http://www.love-makeup.co.uk/eye-shadow-c-1.html?page=3&sort=3a&filter_id=1 - for the discontinued cheap-ish MAC eyeshadows, mnore on the page

HTH xxxTTYL

2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are gorgeous :)
    And I LOVE BICESTER :)
    Its amazing there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thanx, i love bicester. the cco there is amazing. and i know the shoes are like for die, jks......my sis has similer but just black nnd no diamontes. ITS LIKE NO WAY, I NEED THE NUDE AND THE DIOMENTES GIRL....lol, follow me?? ill follow u

    ReplyDelete