Monday 26 July 2010

M.A.C - In The Groove Collection

Hey,
My favourite piece of M.A.C cosmetic item is my Navy Stain Powerpoint Eyepencil from the In The Groove Collection.

I think Navy Stain is a gorgeous colour,
It is a bit to dark though to be considered 'Navy',
it's more of a vibrant mid-tone blue.
With it you can make both a thick or a precise line,
Perfect for day and night!

Loads of people compare this amazing colour to Bobbi Brown's Saphire Shimmer Ink, which I've never tried but if you have tell me what you think of it, but i am shore that if you like that you would LOVE this! It goes on easily even though I prefer a dark version of this so i layer it up a bit, which I don't mind since the outcome is amazing!

Comment if you have also tried Prussian Powerpoint Eyepencil. Tell me what you think of both of these because I'm quite tempted to try it, which one do you prefer?

xx ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment