Friday 25 November 2011

My PHILOSOPHY: It's Gonna Be A Wonderful Christmas Time

Hola Amigos,

I've been looking at the Philosophy website for a while now and noticed there amazing products! I have actually never tried this company myself due to being such a dedicated Lush addict but i might convert, ok well not completely...














How nice do those products look!  
They range from £14-£30, they all have such amazing scents and last for ages. I want to try some so badly, which ones are you favourite?


I just was talking to my friend Jack, a new blogger around, check him out at crunkmoments.blogspot.com, he literally only started yesterday! feel free not to check him out, he says he wants to beat my hit number. luckily i have a year on him in the blogging world and in the real life, im a year older then him :p hahaha. but check him out! his blog is actually so new! its so naive and funny! i love new bloggers and old bloggers so send me your link followed my a lil lovely message and im sure to check you out! 
And i would like to take a minute to thank all of you for my followers my hits just for making my blog as successful as it is, i know its not huge but its better then nothing..
i love all of you,
and till next time


WMRDX
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment