Monday 28 February 2011

Beginning 2011 Playlist

Hola, hola, hola?
how are you my friends and followers?

today i'm doing a long awaited post, MY PLAYLIST.,...y'all should be proud now...
also my pretty little liars blog posts will be up sooner then u think, i've finished Spencer's and doing Hanna's on saturday, and probs Emily throughout the week and Aria next week...
so lets get started:
Ke$ha - We r who we r

Willow Smith - Whip My hair

Lady gaga ft. beyonce - telephone

katy perry- teenage dream

katy perry - firework

Katy Perry- Last Friday Night (i love this pic btw)

Ke$ha - Tik Tok

David Guetta - Gettin over you

Cee Lo Green - F**k You

La Roux - In For The Kill

The Black Eyed Peas - Meet Me Halfway

The Black Eyed Peas - I gotta feeling

Fight For This - Cheryl Cole

Ellie Goulding - Bright Lights Album

Florence + The Machine - You've got the love


TOP 3

Miley Cyrus - Party in The U.S.A

Rock Horror Glee Show - a touch me 


TOP 1
Bruno mars
GRENADE

love you all, makin a tumblr eatin cookie dough and orangina with my sis xx


1 comment:

  1. I love the 'Last Friday Night' CD cover it always makes me laugh :P xxx

    ReplyDelete